MyNeedToRead

My Need to Read

Skin Tight

Skin Tight - Ava Gray From top to bottom, an awesome read. This book is a great example of how a story can be made ten times more tension-filled and intriguing with a multiple-perspective narrative. This time the story follows "Addison Foster" and Mia Sauter, both secondary characters from Skin Game. Because of the previous introduction, their tale gets off to a quick but different kind of start...both of them know each other from previous dealings, but are now working in their respective capacities under a new persona. So they know each other, but not really. Oooh! ^_^What I was really very interested in was the secondary characters' plot lines. There was mad scientist Dr. Rowan and two of his test subjects, Gillie and Taye. These characters were twisted, man! ^_^ Brilliant and flawed in their own ways. And so unique. Again, it was fascinating seeing these three interact with such vastly varying views on each other. Their threads sort of cut off incredibly abruptly...not sure what that was about, but I'm hoping there is some follow-up in subsequent books, because there is a lot of potential there.This book, while still fairly light on the paranormal aspect, does open up in this respect much more than in the first book. You can see much more of the "overall" story arcs than before. And that's all I'll say to that. ^_^ But it makes me very excited for future installments.