MyNeedToRead

My Need to Read

Magic Bleeds - Ilona Andrews Whoa. This book was a wild ride. The plot was running full bore right from the start, beginning with a very unfortunate situation between Kate and Curran. From there, Kate seems to jump from one mess to another, all involving either people Kate cares about, or individuals with whom she has close circumstantial ties.Let me say that there were some zingers here! More than once I literally said out loud (to no one) "ohmygosh!" or "oh HELL no!" or "oh HELL yes!" ^_^ I love it when when a book has me so involved, whatever the reason.In fact, that is part of why I actually had to take a break from the book. I think it was that the story was just so amazingly chock full of driving plot and action scenes that I wanted to take a breather. I'd like to think of it as taking a break in-between running several sprints…don't want those muscles to cramp up, right? ^_^